What we do
Croydon Lettings Agency’s goal is to help residents find and keep a home in the private rental sector. We aim to strengthen tenancies by working with landlords and residents to match their needs.
Our team is multi-disciplinary and focuses on suitable solutions such as tenancy training to increase resident’s life opportunities.
By procuring the right property for the right resident, we provide a holistic wrap-around service.
What is involved?
Croydon Lettings operates differently to high street letting agencies, providing the following services:
- Support residents to pay their rent in advance, and the deposit if needed
- Provide tenants with assistance in setting up a direct debit to pay rent directly to the landlord
- After care package for both landlord and resident
- Ensure that tenants are ready for tenancies through our tailored training package
- Holistic wrap-around service if required
- Strengthen and sustain tenancies
- Help prevent the need for a landlord to take legal action against tenants
- Continued support during lifespan of the tenancy
Croydon Lettings offers this service without any fees, so no cost to the landlord or tenant!
If you are a landlord or a tenant, Contact us via our online referral form
- Layla, Property negotiator 07784224445
- Sherine, Social lettings officer 07523504519
We would love to get your feedback. Please use this contact form to get in touch with compliments, enquiries, complaints and comments