- Welcome to resident involvement
- Resident involvement news and calendar
- Open House newsletter
- Celebrating 100 years of council housing in Croydon
- Service improvement groups
- Housing scrutiny
- Neighbourhood voice
- Special interest panels
- Local resident involvement
- Training for residents
- Ways to get involved
- Online engagement
- Prize draw - terms and conditions
- Tenant & leaseholder panel
Sheltered housing panel
This panel meets three times a year and is attended by representatives from council owned sheltered and special sheltered blocks across the borough. They meet to discuss ideas and to try to resolve common problems with officers from housing and adult services.
Housing disability panel
The panel is a forum for discussing housing related disability issues with council officers. Members of the panel are Croydon Council tenants and leaseholders who have impairments or disabilities, and their carers. The housing disability panel meets three times a year; the agenda is chosen and meetings are chaired by residents.
Minutes from the most recent panel meetings and constitutions for both panels can be downloaded below.
To help enable all residents to attend our meetings, we may be able to assist with travel and care costs. Please contact the resident involvement team for further information.
It is not appropriate to discuss individual circumstances except at the pre-meeting surgeries.
For information about a transfer or housing application for someone who is disabled, please contact the rehousing team at or find more information about applying for a council property or if you are a council or housing association tenant and want to transfer to a different property.
- Information about adapting a property to meet the needs of someone who has an impairment or disability. Information about how to apply for sheltered housing can be found here.