Service improvement groups (SIGs) enable a group of residents to look at a particular housing service area in detail. Each group meets with the relevant managers to look at the performance of the service area and discuss any opportunities for improvement.
|Group||Work area covered||Membership||Meeting frequency|
|Tenancy & neighbourhood services group||Looks at the range of tenancy services provided to tenants and leaseholders along with anti-social behaviour services. This group also monitors caretaking and estate cleansing, grounds maintenance and window cleaning.||Croydon Council tenants, leaseholders and those who pay a service charge to the council||Quarterly|
|Income & welfare benefits group||Rent collection, provision of welfare and benefits advice, turnaround of empty council properties.||Croydon Council tenants||Quarterly|
|Leaseholder group||Looks at all services provided for Croydon Council leaseholders.||Croydon Council leaseholders||Quarterly|
|Resident involvement group (RIG)||Monitors and reviews the resident involvement agreement and the work of the resident involvement and scrutiny team.||Croydon Council tenants, leaseholders and those who pay a service charge to the council||Meets on an ad-hoc basis|
|Responsive repairs steering group||Works with council officers and representatives of Axis (our responsive repairs contractor) to discuss all aspects of the responsive repairs service and monitor repairs performance. This group is managed by the responsive repairs team.||Croydon Council tenants and leaseholders||Bi-monthly|
|Capital investment group||Looks at the housing revenue account capital programme for planned buildings maintenance, including prioritisation and delivery. The group will also have a role in monitoring contractor performance and procurement of future contracts.||
Croydon Council tenants and leaseholders
If you are interested in joining one of these groups please contact the resident involvement & scrutiny team. Residents will be asked to apply for membership as meetings will not be open to all. A commitment to regular attendance at the quarterly meetings is required.
Notes from the latest meetings are available below. Terms of reference for each group are also available on request.
- Income SIG Minutes - 4 July 2018 [422.8KB]
- Capital Investment SIG minutes 22 May 2018 [509.1KB]
- Leaseholder SIG minutes 26 April 2018 [456.2KB]
- TNS SIG minutes - 6 March 2018 [349.3KB]
- Capital investment SIG 22 02 18 [506.8KB]
- Income SIG Minutes 5 December 2017 [409.4KB]
- Capital investment SIG minutes - 14 November 2017 [478.0KB]
- Leaseholder SIG Minutes - 10 January 2018 [479.9KB]
- Leaseholder SIG minutes - 28 September 17 [427.8KB]
- Tenancy & Neighbourhood Services Group - SIG Minutes - 19 September 2017 [462.7KB]
- Income SIG minutes - 5 September 2017 [396.4KB]
- Capital investment SIG minutes - 17 July 17 [629.8KB]