Reporting a repair
There are 2 ways to report a repair
- report a repair online: you will need to create an online account, then click on ‘Report it’ and then ‘Housing Repairs’ to log your repair; do not report emergency repairs online, call our contact centre on 020 8726 6101
- you can phone our contact centre on 020 8726 6101: our contact centre is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year for reporting all repairs, (including out of hours emergencies), changing appointments or making enquiries regarding existing repairs
Do not report emergency repairs online, call our contact centre on 020 8726 6101
Appointments for repairs are Monday to Friday with either a morning or afternoon slot. You will be able to tell us which day or time is most convenient for you and we will, where possible accommodate this.
Morning slot – 8am to 1pm
Afternoon slot – 12pm to 5pm
Appointment slots are for attendance only, the actual repair may take longer than this to complete.
Appointment slots do not apply to emergency repairs or jobs that are considered urgent – these will be attended to within 2 and 24 hours.
If any measuring is required or the repair is not straight forward we may need to visit before we can carry out the actual repair.
Keeping you informed
If your repair is arranged by Axis Europe and you have provided us with a mobile number, you will receive a series of text messages to:
- confirm you appointment date /slot
- remind you the day before the appointment
- let you know the contractors are on their way
(you will not receive a text for emergency or urgent repairs)
When your repair has been completed you will be sent a short text message survey asking you to confirm you are satisfied with the work carried out.
Changes to appointments
If you are unable to keep an appointment please telephone and let us know as soon as possible.
Giving us as much notice as possible if you need to change the appointment will allow us to offer the appointment to another tenant.