On 1 September 2015 the housing neighbourhood warden service and the area enforcement service merged to become the new neighbourhood safety team.
Enquiries should now be directed as follows, and our NSO and outreach leaflet provides advice on how to report a problem.
Neighbourhood safety officers
These officers will deal with all enforcement issues relating to housing land. For more information visit our neighbourhood safety officers page.
Play and youth outreach team
- All community engagement enquiries relating to housing land where there are children or young people in the family/household (up to 19 years old)
- Youth community activities e.g. football, film days, Wardens Olympics
- School community activities e.g. GCAs, H&S
For more information please visit www.CroydonYPS.org.uk .
Community outreach team
Will assist, support and signpost adult, senior/vulnerable people, or residents who:
- Want to engage in community activities/events e.g. coffee mornings, bingo, surgeries
- Need support engaging with council services such as digital / financial inclusion, access to work, health & wellbeing workshops and inter-generational workshops / events
For more information please visit the sustainable communities page.