Croydon Mobility Forum (CMF) constantly reviews and makes recommendations to improve access and facilities in Croydon for older people and those with disabilities. We do not discuss individual issues but review overall policy issues and current proposals involving all the borough's transportation and facilities at stations, car parks and other transport interchanges.
Elected forum members - representing voluntary sector workers, service users and carers with disabilities - meet with councillors, senior council managers, taxi organisations, Transport for London and bus and rail companies to discuss how best to improve services in Croydon.
The forum also acts as an advisory body on accessible transport issues in the borough. Through our actions, services in Croydon can be improved to increase the independence and social inclusion of disabled and older people.
Easy Guide to Accessible Transport in Croydon
We have helped to produce this helpful guide to all forms of accessible transport in the borough, the latest version was updated in May 2015 and is available for download at the bottom of this page.
Cycling for all
Wheels for Wellbeing runs Cycling for All at Croydon Sports Arena which offers the use of trikes and four wheelers for people with disabilities who wish to participate in cycling.
- Mobility Forum Minutes - June 2016 [33.3KB]
- Combined Reports - June 2016 [1.9MB]
- Notes of Mobility Forum - March 2016 [36.1KB]
- Combined Mobility Forum - March 2016 [376.7KB]
- Minutes of Mobility Forum - March 2016 [115.1KB]
- January 2016 Minutes [87.0KB]
- Easy Guide to Accessible Transport 2015 [4.7MB]
- Croydon Mobility Forum terms of reference [33.6KB]
- Minutes May 2015 [129.0KB]
- Combined Reports May 15 [308.4KB]