The multi-agency safeguarding adults board is set up in accordance with the ‘Care Act 2014’.
The safeguarding adults board makes strategy decisions in response to national and local policy developments, suggestions and any problem issues that arise. It ratifies terms of reference and work plans for its sub committees, endorses work carried out by them, and oversees the implementation of subsequent developments.
To learn more about the Croydon Safeguarding Adults Board visit the website: www.croydonsab.co.uk
There are eight main sub committees that feed directly into the board. These include:
- learning and development
- mental capacity and deprivation of liberty
- learning and reflection
- public access to information and dissemination and making safeguarding personal
- intelligence sharing committee
- modern day slavery (joint with the children’s safeguarding board)
- best practice committee
- safeguarding adults review committee (SAR)
You can download the latest annual report for safeguarding in Croydon, strategy and Pan London policy and procedures below. The pan-London policy and procedures applies to all 32 boroughs London.
You can also get more detailed information, about safeguarding adults, via the Croydon Safeguarding Adults Board (CSAB) website.
- Croydon Self neglect - September 2015 [850.5KB]
- Safeguarding Adults Croydon Multi agency annual report 2011-12 [945.4KB]
- Safeguarding Adults Board Annual Report 2009 -2010 [1.3MB]
- Safeguarding adults at risk of abuse or neglect - our strategy 2010 - 2015 [1.3MB]
- Report 39 - Protecting adults at risk - Pan London multi agency policy procedures to safeguard adults from abuse [890.0KB]
- Croydon Multi-Agency Safeguarding Adults Board - annual report 2013-2014 [1.5MB]
- Croydon Multi-Agency Safeguarding Adults Board - annual report 2012-2013 [3.0MB]
- Safeguarding Adults Board Annual Report 2010 - 2011 [434.2KB]