What is the Croydon CarelinePlus service?
The Croydon CarelinePlus service provides a home safety and personal security system, which helps people to live independently within their own homes. It is a 24 hour, 365 days a year service, linked to a central monitoring centre through state of the art technology in your home.
The benefits of Croydon CarelinePlus...
- Speed of response - our highly skilled operators respond to your call and take appropriate action to get the help you need, when you need it.
- Personal service - friendly and respectful staff.
- We won't leave you - the operator will stay on the line until the appropriate help arrives.
- Complete reassurance - 24 hour link to our call centre.
- Emergency lifting service - we carry equipment to help you get up following a fall.
- Peace of mind - a feeling of greater security and reduced feelings of isolation.
How do I join or get more information?
For further information and to arrange a demonstration, without obligation, please contact the Croydon CarelinePlus response team - see details below. (Please note we provide a 24 hour response service for out clients, however the number advertised is a general office number which is manned between 9am-5pm Monday to Friday)
However, if you would like to see and try these and many more independent living solutions, please visit Croydon Equipment Solutions. the centre is open to the public on Mondays and Tuesdays from 10am to 3pm.
Please note, some demonstrations are only available by appointment, please phone first, to avoid disappointment.
Croydon CarelinePlus response team
Croydon Equipment Solutions
28 Boulogne Road,
Social services for adults
Bernard Weatherill House
8 Mint Walk