Croydon Adult Social Services User Panel (CASSUP)
The Croydon Adult Social Services User Panel (CASSUP) is a group of service users, carers of service users and Croydon residents who have a strong commitment to improving the way things are done. The panel meets six times a year and works in partnership with decision makers. They represent the views of the community to improve service delivery and access to social care services.
Could you be a panel member?
- Are you a resident in the borough of Croydon, a user of Croydon adult social care services, or a carer of a service user, or have an active interest in improving adult social care services in Croydon?
- Would you like to help to ensure that residents with support needs live and thrive with as much opportunity, independence and control as everyone else in Croydon?
- Do you enjoy meeting new people and working with a team to solve problems and overcome barriers?
- Would you like the opportunity to improve your knowledge and develop life and work skills?
- Can you commit to at least 6 meetings per year?
If you have answered yes to these questions, you could be just the person we’re looking for. The Croydon Adult Social Services User Panel (CASSUP) is a group of Croydon residents, service users and carers of service users who work with officers and partners to produce policies and plans for Croydon. Panel members are encouraged to express their views to influence decision making for adult social care in Croydon.
Do you have what it takes?
You can find out more by contacting the resident involvement team, and we will answer any questions you may have about CASSUP and send you details of how to apply.
Telephone: 020 8726 6100.
This is a voluntary role and you will not be paid. However, reasonable expenses incurred in carrying out the role will be reimbursed. Applications are encouraged from all sections of the community to ensure that the panel reflects the diverse communities which live in our borough. Support will be available to ensure all panel members can fully participate.
Applicants who best meet the criteria will be invited to an informal interview