London Borough of Croydon

Young person’s request to carry out an Education, Health and Care Assessment Form

A young person over the age of 16 but under 25 can request to carry out an Education Health and Care assessment using the RA.2 form on the right.

This document is required to be completed by all young people over the age of 16 years in order that their permission is provided to conduct an assessment of their SEN. It is also the document where the young person gives their view on their wishes, feelings and any aspirations they have.


Help downloading files