London Borough of Croydon

Parent request to carry out an Education, Health and Care Assessment Form

Parents can request to carry out an Education Health and Care assessment using the RA.1 form.

This document is supplementary evidence for any young person who is over 16. The young person or child must complete a form giving their view and consent *

* The only exception is when the child or young person is deemed not to have mental capacity under the Mental Capacity Act (2007)


Help downloading files