A voluntary aided Catholic mathematics and computing specialist college for girls.
Headteacher: Sister Bernadette
Entry number: 120
Age range: 11-19
DfE number: 5900
In addition to applying on the local authority (LA) application form, this school requires you to complete a supplementary information form (SIF). These supplementary forms seek information which is not collected on the LA application form, but which is needed by the school to enable them to reach a decision on your application. You can collect a SIF from the school or download it from the schools website. SIF should be returned direct to the school and not to the Local Authority. Please note: a SIF will not be considered on its own. You must also include the school as a preference on the Local Authority's common application form.
Bus routes: X68, 417, 432, 450, 468, 322, 196, 249, 468
- Virgo Fidelis Admission Policy 2017-2018 [407.0KB]
- Virgo Fidelis 6th Form Admission Policy 2017-2018 [28.0KB]
- Secondary schools prospectus 2016 - 2017 [4.9MB]
- Virgo Fidelis Convent Senior School 6th Form Admission Arrangements 2019-2020 [25.6KB]
- Virgo Fidelis Convent Senior School Admission Arrangements 2019-20 [407.0KB]
- Virgo Fidelis Convent Senior School Sixth Form Application Form 2019-2020 [1.2MB]
- Virgo Fidelis Convent Senior School Supplementary Information Form [100.5KB]