A voluntary aided Catholic school for girls.
Headteacher: Mrs Hilary Meyer
Entry number: 120
Age range: 11-16
DfE number: 5900
In addition to applying on the local authority (LA) application form, this school requires you to complete a supplementary information form (SIF). These supplementary forms seek information which is not collected on the LA application form, but which is needed by the school to enable them to reach a decision on your application. You can collect a SIF from the school or download it from the schools website. SIF should be returned direct to the school and not to the Local Authority. Please note: a SIF will not be considered on its own. You must also include the school as a preference on the Local Authority's common application form.
Bus routes: X68, 417, 432, 450, 468, 322, 196, 249, 468
- Virgo Fidelis Convent Senior School 6th Form Admission Arrangements 2019-2020 [25.6KB]
- Virgo Fidelis Convent Senior School Admission Arrangements 2019-20 [407.0KB]
- Virgo Fidelis Convent Senior School Sixth Form Application Form 2019-2020 [1.2MB]
- Virgo Fidelis - Admission Arrangements 2020-2021 [176.9KB]
- Virgo Fidelis - Supplementary Information Form 2020-2021 [508.6KB]