In consultation with St Andrew's Governing Board and the Southwark Diocesan Board of Education, we led on the six week pre-publication consultation allowing stakeholders to comment on the proposed closure of St Andrew's from August 2020.
Analysis was conducted of the 145 responses received during the pre-publication consultation period which formed the basis of the outcomes report. The pre-publication outcomes report was presented to the Executive Director of Children, Families and Education, and the Cabinet Member for Children, Young People and Learning for a decision to progress to the next step of consultation known as the representation period.
Have your say
You can find out more and have your say on the proposed closure by visiting www.croydon.gov.uk/standrews2020.
- St Andrew's pre-publication consultation outcomes report [570.0KB]
- St Andrew's CE High School - 2018-2019 Admission Policy [908.3KB]
- St Andrew's CE High School - 2018-2019 Supplementary Information Form [1.6MB]
- St Andrew's CE Admission Policy 2017 - 18 [245.3KB]
- St Andrew's CE High School SIF - 2017 [299.0KB]
- St Andrew's CE High School Admission Arrangements 2019-2020 [976.3KB]
- Letter to current Yr 7 and Yr 8 parents - 9 July 2018 [359.0KB]
- Letter to current Yr 9 and Yr 10 parents - 9 July 2018 [329.5KB]
- Letter to incoming Yr 7 parents - 9 July 2018 [319.5KB]
- Q & A - Changes to St Andrew’s school admissions [14.7KB]