A voluntary aided school for boys and girls.
Acting headteacher: Lisa Kelly
Admissions number: 60
Age range: 4-7
Our school has a nursery class for 3-4 year olds, providing for 52 part-time places. If you would like to apply for a place for your child in our nursery class, please contact the school for further information, a copy of the application form, and the timescales for applying. If we receive more applications than there are places available at that time in our nursery class, we use the same admissions criteria as we use for reception admissions to prioritise applications.
Parents should be aware that attending the nursery class does not mean your child will automatically transfer to the reception class at this school. You will still need to apply at the appropriate time for a place for your child in a reception class, using the council's common application form, as described in the prospectus.
DfE number: 3412
In addition to applying on the local authority (LA) application form, this school requires you to complete a supplementary information form (SIF). These supplementary forms seek information which is not collected on the LA application form, but which is needed by the school to enable them to reach a decision on your application. You can collect a SIF from the school or download it from the schools website. SIF should be returned direct to the school and not to the Local Authority. Please note: a SIF will not be considered on its own. You must also include the school as a preference on the Local Authority's common application form.
- St Joseph's Catholic Infant School - Admission Policy 2017 - 18 [68.5KB]
- St Joseph's Infant School - 2018-19 Supplementary Information Form (SIF) [180.3KB]
- St Joseph's Infant School Supplementary Information Form 2017 - 18 [69.5KB]
- Primary schools prospectus 2016 - 2017 [4.2MB]
- St Joseph's RC Junior School Admission Arrangements 2019-2020 [55.4KB]
- St Joseph's RC Junior School Supplementary Information Form 2019-2020 [90.0KB]
- St Joseph's Catholic Infant School Nursery Admission Arrangements and Application Form 2019-2020 [122.5KB]
- St Joseph's Catholic Infant School Admission Arrangements 2019-2020 [96.0KB]
- St Joseph's Catholic Infant School Supplementary Information Form 2019-2020 [104.5KB]