An academy for boys and girls.
Headteacher: Vasoula Baron
Admissions number: 60
Age range: 4-11
Our school has a nursery class for 3/4 year olds, providing for 52 part-time places. If you would like to apply for a place for your child in our nursery class, please contact the school for further information, a copy of the application form, and the timescales for applying. If we receive more applications than there are places available at that time in our nursery class, we use our Admissions Policy to prioritise applications.
Parents should be aware that attending the nursery class does not mean your child will automatically transfer to the reception class at this school. You will still need to apply at the appropriate time for a place for your child in a reception class, using the council's common application form, as described in this prospectus.
DfE number: 3008
In addition to applying on the local authority (LA) application form, this school requires you to complete a supplementary information form (SIF). These supplementary forms seek information which is not collected on the LA application form, but which is needed by the school to enable them to reach a decision on your application. You can collect a SIF from the school or download it from the schools website. SIF should be returned direct to the school and not to the Local Authority. Please note: a SIF will not be considered on its own. You must also include the school as a preference on the Local Authority’s common application form.
- St Cyprians Greek Orthodox - 2018-19 Admission Arrangements [383.2KB]
- St Cyprian's Admission Policy 2017 - Nursery [443.5KB]
- St Cyprian's Admission Policy 2017 [444.5KB]
- St Cyprian's Greek Orthodox Supplementary Information Form 1 (SIF) [381.6KB]
- Primary schools prospectus 2016 - 2017 [4.2MB]
- St Cyprian's Greek Orthodox Primary Academy - Nursery Admission Arrangements 2019-2020 [330.4KB]
- St Cyprian's Greek Orthodox Primary Academy Admission Arrangements 2019-2020 [313.0KB]
- St Cyprian's Greek Orthodox Primary Academy Supplementary Information Form [381.7KB]