A voluntary aided school for boys and girls.
Headteacher: Timothy Hallett
Admissions number: 30
Age range: 4-11
DfE number: 3409
In addition to applying on the local authority (LA) application form, this school requires you to complete a supplementary information form (SIF). These supplementary forms seek information which is not collected on the LA application form, but which is needed by the school to enable them to reach a decision on your application. You can collect a SIF from the school or download it from the schools website. SIF should be returned direct to the school and not to the Local Authority. Please note: a SIF will not be considered on its own. You must also include the school as a preference on the Local Authority's common application form.
- St Aidan's - 2018-19 Admission Arrangements [562.0KB]
- St Aidan's - 2018-19 Supplementary Information Form (SIF) [473.8KB]
- St Aidan's Supplementary Admission Form 2017 [318.9KB]
- St Aidan's Catholic Primary School - Admission Policy 2017- 2018 [146.5KB]
- St Aidan's Catholic Primary School admissions criteria 2016 - 2017 [366.0KB]
- St Aidan's Catholic Primary School admissions criteria 2014 [131.4KB]
- St Aidans Catholic Primary School Admission Arrangements 2019-2020 [604.0KB]