A voluntary aided school for boys and girls.
Headteacher: Frances Hawkes
Admissions number: 60
Age range: 4-11
DfE number: 3408
In addition to applying on the local authority (LA) application form, this school requires you to complete a supplementary information form (SIF). These supplementary forms seek information which is not collected on the LA application form, but which is needed by the school to enable them to reach a decision on your application. You can collect a SIF from the school or download it from the schools website. SIF should be returned direct to the school and not to the Local Authority. Please note: a SIF will not be considered on its own. You must also include the school as a preference on the Local Authority's common application form.
- Regina Coeli - 2018-19 Admissions Arrangements [251.9KB]
- Regina Coeli - 2018-19 Supplementary Information Form (SIF) [497.1KB]
- Regina Coeli Admission Policy 2017-18 [44.9KB]
- Primary schools prospectus 2016 - 2017 [4.2MB]
- Regina Coeli Catholic Primary School reception year Supplementary Form (SIF) 2016 - 2017 [279.7KB]
- Regina Coeli Catholic Primary School Admission Arrangements 2019-2020 [448.8KB]