A voluntary aided school for boys and girls.
Headteacher: Dermot Mooney
Admissions number: 30
Age range: 4-11
DfE number: 3404
In addition to applying on the local authority (LA) application form, this school requires you to complete a supplementary information form (SIF). These supplementary forms seek information which is not collected on the LA application form, but which is needed by the school to enable them to reach a decision on your application. You can collect a SIF from the school or download it from the schools website. SIF should be returned direct to the school and not to the Local Authority. Please note: a SIF will not be considered on its own. You must also include the school as a preference on the Local Authority's common application form.
- Margaret Roper - 2018-19 Admission Arrangements [321.2KB]
- Margaret Roper Admission Policy 2017 - 2018 [311.8KB]
- Margaret Roper SIF 2017 Intake [384.8KB]
- Primary schools prospectus 2016 - 2017 [4.2MB]
- Margaret Roper Consultation 2017 Email [128.7KB]
- Margaret Roper Admissions policy Sept 2017 Consultation [311.8KB]
- Margaret Roper Catholic Primary School Admission Arrangements 2019-2020 [38.5KB]