An academy for boys and girls.
Principal: Mrs Allison Morris
Admissions number: 60
Age range: 3-11
Nursery: 52 part-time places
DfE number: 2031
In addition to applying on the local authority (LA) application form, this school requires you to complete a supplementary information form (SIF). These supplementary forms seek information which is not collected on the LA application form, but which is needed by the school to enable them to reach a decision on your application. You can collect a SIF from the school or download it from the schools website. SIF should be returned direct to the school and not to the Local Authority. Please note: a SIF will not be considered on its own. You must also include the school as a preference on the Local Authority's common application form.
- Harris Primary Academy Kenley - 2018-19 Admission Arrangements [125.4KB]
- Harris Primary Academy Kenley Admission Policy 2017 - 2018 [85.6KB]
- Harris Primary Academy Kenley supplementary information form 2017 - 2018 [70.2KB]
- Primary schools prospectus 2016 - 2017 [4.2MB]
- Harris Primary Academy Kenley Admission Arrangements 2019-2020 [27.6KB]