An academy for boys and girls.
Heads of school: Sarah Mitchell
Admissions number: 60
Age range: 4-11
We have a nursery class for 3/4 year olds, providing for 52 part-time places - 26 in the morning session and 26 in the afternoon session. If you would like to apply for a place for your child in our nursery class, please contact the office for further information, a copy of the application form, and the timescales for applying. If we receive more applications than there are places available at that time in our nursery class, we use the same admissions criteria as we use for Reception admissions to prioritise applications.
Parents should be aware that attending the nursery class does not mean your child will automatically transfer to the reception class at this school. You will still need to apply at the appropriate time for a place for your child in a reception class, using the council's common application form, as described in this prospectus.
DfE number: 2019
- Gonville - STEP Academy Admission Policy 2017-2018 [349.1KB]
- Gonville - STEP Priority 2 Form - 2017 [426.5KB]
- Gonville Academy admissions criteria 2016 - 2017 [125.6KB]
- Primary schools prospectus 2016 - 2017 [2.4MB]
- Gonville Academy admissions criteria 2015 [515.3KB]