A voluntary aided school for boys and girls.
Headteacher: Annie Mitchell
Admissions number: 30
Age range: 4-11
DfE number: 3300
In addition to applying on the local authority (LA) application form, this school requires you to complete a supplementary information form (SIF). These supplementary forms seek information which is not collected on the LA application form, but which is needed by the school to enable them to reach a decision on your application. You can collect a SIF from the school or download it from the schools website. SIF should be returned direct to the school and not to the Local Authority. Please note: a SIF will not be considered on its own. You must also include the school as a preference on the Local Authority’s common application form.
- Coulsdon CofE - 2018-19 Admission Arrangements [583.6KB]
- Coulsdon CofE 2018-19 Supplementary Information Form (SIF) [496.3KB]
- Coulsdon CofE Primary SIF for Admission 2017-18 [381.0KB]
- Primary schools prospectus 2016 - 2017 [48.2KB]
- Coulsdon CofE Primary - Admissions Policy September 2017 - 2018 [181.7KB]
- Coulsdon CofE Primary Admission Policy 2017 - 2018 [167.7KB]