Croydon’s local outbreak control plan outlines 5 steps to prevent, control and manage COVID-19 incidents and outbreaks. It describes our local whole system response and it has been developed with a wide range of stakeholders and overseen by Croydon COVID-19 Health Protection Board.
The aim of this plan
- build on existing plans to prevent and manage outbreaks in specific settings
- ensure the challenges of COVID-19 are understood
- consider the impact on local communities
- ensure the wider system works together to contain the spread of infection locally.
This plan will be regularly updated, as further evidence emerges.
It has been signed off by the Croydon COVID-19 Health Protection Board, Croydon Council Chief Executive and Director of Public Health and Public Health England (PHE) Health Protection Team representative. It was first published on Monday 29 June 2020.
Supporting documents within the plan
These documents relate to the slides in the outbreak plan which provides further context.
If you adapt or use any of the below information or resources for your own purposes, we ask that you acknowledge Croydon Council.
Documents related to the COVID-19 Outbreak Control Plan
- Action Card Extra Care Setting v1.0 250920
- Action Card Hostels v1.0 250920
- Action Card Places of worship
- Action Card TA and EA v1.0 250920
- Action Card Supported Living v1.0 250920
- COVID-19 Public Engagement Board ToR v1.0 250920
- Croydon COVID19 Health Protection Board ToR V3.0 20082020
- Education setting flowcharts 1 and 2 v1.0 250920
- Escalation thresholds and protocol v1.0 250920
- Guiding-Principles-for-Making-Outbreak-Management-Work-Final v1.0 250920
- LCRC Joint agreement (version 4) v1.0 250920
- London Borough of Croydon Data Sharing July 2020 v1.0 250920
- London Outbreak Control Plan (v2.1 Aug 2020)
- PHE 2019-nCoV Rapid Data Sharing Contract v1.0 250920
- Poster and flowchart for educational setting parents and carers v1.0 250920