- Are you safe at home?
- Are you sometimes afraid of your partner or a family member?
- Are you criticised or belittled by your partner or a family member?
- Have you ever been forced by your partner or a family member to do something you did not want to?
Help is available for you at the Family Justice Centre. The centre is run by a multi-disciplinary team that works to provide you and your family access to support services. Our aim is to listen and respond to your needs in a safe way.
How you can access the service
The Family Justice Centre is open for drop-in and appointments on:
- Monday, Tuesday and Friday from 9am to 5pm
- Wednesday from 8am to 4pm.
You can call the helpline on 020 8688 0100 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Croydon MARAC (Multi Agency Risk Assessment Conference) is held fortnightly. This is a victim focused meeting where information on the highest risk cases is shared between statutory and voluntary agencies so a coordinated safety plan can be drawn up to support the victim.
MARAC referrals can be emailed to email@example.com
Other useful information
24-hour National Domestic Violence Free phone Helpline is 0808 2000 247
Details of family services in the borough can be found on our Family Space Croydon website
Information for practitioners in Croydon can be found on Practitioner Space Croydon website