- Are you safe at home?
- Are you sometimes afraid of your partner or a family member?
- Are you criticised or belittled by your partner or a family member?
- Have you ever been forced by your partner or a family member to do something you did not want to?
Help is available for you at the Family Justice Centre. The centre is run by a multi-disciplinary team that works to provide you and your family access to support services. Our aim is to listen and respond to your needs in a safe way.
How you can access the service
The Family Justice Centre is open for drop-in and appointments on:
- Monday, Tuesday and Friday from 9am to 5pm
- Wednesday from 8am to 5pm.
You can call the helpline on 020 8688 0100 or email: email@example.com
The Croydon MARAC (Multi Agency Risk Assessment Conference) is held fortnightly. This is a victim focused meeting where information on the highest risk cases is shared between statutory and voluntary agencies so a coordinated safety plan can be drawn up to support the victim.
MARAC referrals can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Other useful information
24-hour National Domestic Violence Free phone Helpline is 0808 2000 247
Information for practitioners in Croydon can be found on Practitioner Space Croydon website