Discretionary Rate Relief (DRR) will benefit a range of Voluntary and Community Sector (VCS) organisations
This relief is awarded yearly to organisations that need it most, regardless of whether or not they occupy a council-owned property.
Successful applicants will be awarded 20% of the national non-domestic rates charge.
To be eligible, your organisation will:
- be community-led, a co-operative, social enterprise or registered charity
- delivered services for the benefit of Croydon residents
- support our priority outcomes of the council’s VCS strategy
- meet basic council requirements on governance, management, financial competence and equalities.
Complete the online application form
- Application deadline – End October 2020.
- Outcome notification – January 2021
- Award period - April 2021 to March 2022
Please note: Funding is awarded yearly, applications for financial year 2022 should be submitted in October 2021.
For more information please contact us using the details below.
7th Floor, Zone D
Bernard Weatherill House
8 Mint Walk