Would you like to develop a community club or resident group in your local area or estate? If you would like to set up a new group we can help you achieve this. If you are an existing constituted resident group and have a community project you would like to develop, we are able to give advice, information and guidance. We are particularly interested in gardening projects and community projects which include all generations and are locally based. We have supported groups to set up
- gardening group
- parent and toddler group
- community clubs (activities for all the family)
- older people group
If you are interested in setting up a group, please contact the team for more information.
Access to work
Croydon landlord services are offering free, confidential and impartial help for people who live in council properties and who are thinking about making changes towards a better future and would like more information or support to get started.
- If you are thinking about:
- returning to work or finding a job
- a training course or apprenticeship
- support to explore your options and formulate your ideas for training and work
We will work with you to develop your confidence to get you started.
Who is the service for?
- Croydon Council tenants and leaseholders and their families, aged 18 years and over
- residents living in Croydon Council temporary accommodation properties.
Contact: Jacqueline Duffus, Access to work officer Email: Jacqueline.firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 020 8726 6100 ext.62357
- Disability football [11.8KB]
- 8-13 year old summer scheme 2017 [29.0KB]
- 14-18 year old summer scheme 2017 [67.4KB]
- 19-25 year old summer scheme programme 2017 [78.5KB]
- Consent form Summer scheme 2017 8-13 year olds [71.0KB]
- Consent form Summer scheme 2017 14-18 year olds [69.5KB]
- Consent form Summer scheme 2017 19-25 year olds [69.5KB]
- Learning difficulties and disabilities football project [221.8KB]
- Community Project Application Form 2015 [167.2KB]
- Access to work [191.5KB]
- Active Communities Fund May15 Community Leaflet [127.5KB]
- Sustainable communities poster [1.9MB]