Our rent subsidy scheme will benefit a range of Voluntary and Community Sector (VCS) organisations. Funding will be awarded for 3 years and cover up to 100% of the contractual rent.
Successful applicants will need to provide annual progress reports. Awards can be amended or removed if applicants no longer qualifies.
Your organisation must:
- be community led, a co-operative or a social enterprise
- have good governance
- be capable of sustainably, legally and safely managing an asset and delivering services
- operate from a property that is rented or leased directly from Croydon Council
- to meet our minimum reporting requirements
- be willing to offer space (if available) and support to smaller groups
- provide 75% of your services to Croydon residents
- providing services that support the priority outcomes of the council’s Voluntary and Community Sector Strategy
Download and complete the application form below, then email to email@example.com
Application and payment dates
- Application deadline - Applications are currently closed.
- Outcome notification - End April
- Award payment - From April 2021 to March 2023