Children, young people and families support directory
Croydon Best Start Parent Infant Partnership (CBSPIP)
Parent Infant Partnership Croydon Best Start Parent Infant Partnership (CBSPIP) work with parents-to-be and parents of babies up to 24 months (the first 1001 critical days).
The service is consent-based and aims to provide help for families within the local community to build stronger bonds and positive relationships with their babies. Looking after a baby can feel challenging and stressful at times and if there are additional difficulties in your life it might be hard to cope.
What the service provides
The CBSPIP service offers parent-infant therapy and key working support in order to:
- support your relationship with your baby
- give you an opportunity to talk through
- your worries about your baby
- think together about how past experiences
- might be affecting you now
- provide you with information on child development
- help you see your child’s point of view
- support you with any other issues
- affecting you and baby
Key working and therapeutic support is offered according to the needs of your family.
How to access this support
If you think you and your baby could benefit from this support, or if you have been referred by a professional, a member of the PIP team will meet you to talk about the concerns you have and discuss what they can offer.
To get in touch please call the referral line on 020 8680 0404 and leave a message or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This programmes is part of the Best Start service – find out more about Best Start.
This service is for:
- parents of babies up to 24 months
PIP House (Church Road entrance), All Saints School, Upper Beulah Hill
London SE19 3LG