Best Start Service children's centres
Have your say on proposed changes to children’s centre services. Consultation closes 10 June 2021.
Best Start children’s centres offer services, activities and support for families with children under 5. Most activities, apart from childcare are either offered free or at a small cost. Every centre is unique and provides a wide range of services and activities you might need as a family with a baby or young child, for example, midwife appointments, baby weighing clinics.
Read more about how to access support through the Best Start service.
Best Start Children centres
- Aerodrome Children’s Centre
- Byron Children’s Centre
- Crosfield Children’s Centre
- Kensington Avenue Children’s Centre
- New Addington Children’s Centres
- Purley Oaks Children’s Centre
- Selhurst Children’s Centre
- Shirley Children’s Centre
- Woodlands Children’s Centre
This service is for:
- Mothers-to-be and parents of children aged 0 to 5.