You may be able to claim some extra help if you are finding it difficult to pay your council tax under the new scheme.
Please make a claim using the link below to apply for a Transitional relief payment towards your council tax.
Before you start
To be eligible to make a claim, you
- must have been in receipt of council tax support on 31 March 2022
- have seen your entitlement reduce from 1 April 2022 due to the changes in the scheme
- be struggling to pay your new council tax instalments.
You will need one of the following to make an application:
- your council tax support reference number
- your council tax account number
- your national insurance number
So please have one of these ready before starting the form.
Please allow up to 15 working days for a decision about your application.