Flood advice centre
The flood advice centre is now closed.
A range of useful flooding related information can also be found at Tesco's (Purley) Co-op (Kenley) and Purley Library.
You can download some useful information at the bottom of this page
Who to call if you are experiencing problems with water or sewage as a result of flooding
- Environment Agency Floodline - 0345 988 1188
- Croydon Council is responsible for highways management such as blocked gullies - 020 8726 6000 option 1
- Thames Water is responsible for sewage - 0845 9200 800
- Sutton and East Surrey Water is responsible for the provision of fresh drinking water - 24hr Emergency Line - 01737 772000.
- Financial support for residents affected by flooding [208.3KB]
- FAQs about insurance for businesses affected by flooding [380.0KB]
- FAQs about insurance for residents affected by flooding [495.5KB]
- Financial support for businesses affected by flooding [114.2KB]
- Flooding - Frequently asked questions [410.9KB]
- Flood evacuation checklist [289.4KB]
- Flood relief works in Tandridge and Croydon [13.9KB]
- Floods and electricity factsheet [107.7KB]
- Key agencies and their contact numbers [271.5KB]