London Borough of Croydon

Update your current claim

If you have a current claim for Housing Benefit or Council Tax Support and have seen a change in your earnings due to Covid-19 please complete the relevant online form.

If you're self-employed

If you have seen a change in your self-employed earnings due to the impact of Covid-19, let us know by completing the form with the the date your earnings decreased. 

Complete the form

Self-employed online form

If you work for an employer

If you are employed, on a zero hour contract or do agency work you will need to let us know that your earnings have changed, or your job has ended due to COVID-19. 

Complete the form

Change in earnings online form

If you do not have a current claim for benefits 

Check how to make a claim for Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support to see what you can claim and how to do it.