Croydon's welfare rights team can provide training to statutory or voluntary groups in Croydon.
Training can be provided to small or large groups on the following subjects:
- benefits for beginners
- pension credit
- housing benefit and council tax support
- Disability Living Allowance/ Persona Independence Payment
- Employment Support Allowance
- children's benefits
- welfare reform (benefit cap, under occupancy and dhp)
- social fund /local welfare provision
- Universal Credit
These courses range from full day sessions to bite size sessions of 2 to 3 hours. Rates are very competitive. For further details or to book a session, contact Kimalain Gadsby.