Croydon's welfare rights team can provide training to statutory or voluntary groups in Croydon.
Training can be provided to small or large groups on the following subjects:
- Benefits for beginners
- Pension credit
- Housing benefit and council tax support
- Disability living allowance/ Personal independence payment
- Employment support allowance
- Children's benefits
- Welfare reform (benefit cap, under occupancy and dhp)
- Social fund /local welfare provision
- Universal credit.
These courses range from full day sessions to bite size sessions of two - three hours. Rates are very competitive. For further details or to book a session, please contact Kimalain Gadsby.