What is the Croydon Careline Plus service?
The Croydon CarelinePlus service provides a home safety and personal security system, which helps people to live independently within their own homes. It is a 24 hour, 365 days a year service, linked to a central monitoring centre through state of the art technology in your home.
How does it work?
We will provide you with a basic package of a careline unit and careline button which can be worn as a necklace or wrist strap. When you press the button, it automatically dials the Croydon CarelinePlus control centre via your telephone line, and your personal details will appear on our computers.
You will then talk to a trained operator, which you will be able to do from anywhere in your home, and without using your phone handset. You will let us know what assistance you need and our caring and professional staff will take appropriate action.
Why should I consider Croydon Careline Plus?
- Speed of response - our highly skilled operators respond to your call and take appropriate action to get the help you need, when you need it.
- Personal service - friendly and respectful staff.
- We won't leave you - the operator will stay on the line until the appropriate help arrives.
- Complete reassurance - 24 hour link to our call centre.
- Emergency lifting service - we carry equipment to help you get up following a fall.
- Peace of mind - a feeling of greater security and reduced feelings of isolation.
How do I acquire the service or get more information/advice?
Anyone can have a careline whether for reasons of home safety or personal security. We aim to respond to the needs of all local people. To apply for Croydon CarelinePlus service please complete an online referral.
For further information, please contact the Croydon CarelinePlus team on 020 8654 7166 or email us at email@example.com. (Please note we provide a 24 hour response service for our clients, however the number advertised is a general office number which is manned between 9am-5pm Monday to Friday).