The Cherry Hub
The Cherry Hub is not a day centre in the traditional sense - it's a place for people with disabilities to use as part of their personalised activity programmes around the borough. It's also the base for our Active Lives service and Croydon Autism Service.
The building is fully accessible, with hoists and handrails. Wi-Fi is available throughout.
A tour of The Cherry Hub
The Cherry Hub is home to:
- Studio with sprung floor for exercise, dancing and other activities
- Sensory room, for quiet time or for personalised activities with lights, sounds and colours
- Training kitchen with worktops that can be raised and lowered for wheelchair access
- Activity room with sinks for arts and crafts use
- Outdoor space in a fenced garden
- Social area with hot drink facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Washing machines for developing life skills
Rooms for hire
All of our rooms are available to hire at low cost for members of the public and voluntary organisations.Download room rental prices
The Cherry Orchard Garden Centre
Open Monday to Friday, and Saturdays in summer.
171 St James’s Road Croydon CR0 2BY
Phone: 020 8689 2625