How to find, view and comment on a current valid planning application.
We have released a new version of the online planning register which you can use at http://publicaccess.croydon.gov.uk/online-applications/
The new site is still being developed and we welcome feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Map search - browse a map to find applications in a particular area
- My Profile - Create an account to personalise the site
- Save searches - you can save your search criteria to use again. This works for all searches including simple, advanced and maps searches.
- Notifications - When saving a search, you can be notified of any new applications which match your search criteria - useful for keep track of nearby applications which may affect you.
- Track applications - When viewing an application, you can be notified of any changes to the status of application - useful to find out when a decision is reached or an appeal made.
It is suggested that you read the user notes in relation to the above before completing the registration process. The user notes can be found in the downloads section below titled "New online planning register usage notes".
You can still view current and previous planning applications (including planning appeals, planning decisions, decision notices and drawings) on our old online planning register.
- Please read the copyright information below before using the register.
- Applications take at least 24 hours to appear on the register, so please allow a few days from the date of application for information to be available.
It is not necessary to duplicate your comments on an application on both systems. The planning application information on both sites is fed from the same database and although comments can be made using either site, they refresh at different speeds and a comment on one site may take over 24 hours to appear on the other.
Telecommunications (mast) applications
You can search for any telecommunications related proposals on the Telecommunications Register.
Plans, drawings and material submitted to the council are protected by the Copyright Acts 1988 Act (section 47). You may only use material which is downloaded and/or printed for consultation purposes, to compare current applications with previous schemes and to check whether developments have been completed in accordance with the approved plans. Further copies must not be made without the prior permission of the copyright owner, (the applicant/ agent/ architect).