The Annual Monitoring Report (AMR) for the Croydon Local Development Framework (LDF) looks at:
- the context for planning and development in the London Borough of Croydon
- the progress that has been made in preparing the LDF and changes that need to be made to the timetable for producing the LDF
- whether policies and targets contained in the Croydon Plan 2006 (the Replacement Unitary Development Plan [UDP]) are being met, and if they are not, why not
- whether policies and targets in the UDP are helping the borough to meet national and London targets
- the impact of policies and targets on sustainability objectives as set out in Sustainability Appraisals of the constituent parts of the LDF.
The AMR suggests possible changes to existing policies based on the evidence presented within the AMR and presents possible changes to the Local Development Scheme.