South Norwood, entrance is in Auckland Road, Woodvale Avenue and Sylvan Road.
28 1/2 acres 11.53 hectares.
- Lake with sailing (Croydon Sailing Club)
- Fishing by the day or season ticket
- Basketball court
- Cricket wickets
- Tennis courts
- Bowling green with pavilion with toilets
- Childrens playground
- Trim trail near Sylvan Road entrance
- Woodland & grassland with a stream running through
- Refreshment kiosk (currently closed)
- Toilets (including disabled toilets) and changing facilities for babies
|Parks and Open Spaces|
|Telephone||020 8726 6900|