South Norwood, main entrance off Albert Road, extends as far as Elmers End Road in the north east. The Tram service for the park stops at Harrington Road - Route 2.
125 acres 50.59 hectares.
- Wild flower meadows
- Wet land and lake
- Viewing mound
- New childrens playground
- Pitch and putt
- Visitors centre
- Designated cycle path (part of the Water Link Way) running through the park
- Toilets including facilities for Radar keyholders are available
- Car park and several designated bays for the disabled
Please note - vehicle barrier to the access road and car park will close half an hour before sunset, times are displayed at the gate and in the car park.
The visitors centre is open:
- Monday to Friday - for schools use only
- Saturday and Sunday - open to the public - winter 1-2pm, summer 2-4pm.
For further information please telephone 020 8656 5947.
For information on the pitch and putt opening times please ring 020 8726 6900
|South Norwood Country Park|
|Telephone||020 8726 6900|
|Fax||020 8760 5622|