What is the Croydon careline service?
The Croydon careline service provides a home safety and personal security system, which helps people to live independently within their own homes. It is a 24 hour, 365 days a year service, linked to a central monitoring centre through state of the art technology in your home.
The benefits of Croydon careline...
- Speed of response - our highly skilled operators respond to your call and take appropriate action to get the help you need, when you need it.
- Personal service - friendly and respectful staff.
- We won't leave you - the operator will stay on the line until the appropriate help arrives.
- Complete reassurance - 24 hour link to our call centre.
- Emergency lifting service - we carry equipment to help you get up following a fall.
- Peace of mind - a feeling of greater security and reduced feelings of isolation.
How do I join or get more information?
For further information and to arrange a demonstration, without obligation, please contact the Croydon careline response team - see details below. (Please note we provide a 24 hour response service for out clients, however the number advertised is a general office number which is manned between 9am-5pm Monday to Friday)
However, if you would like to see and try these and many more independent living solutions, please visit the Access Ability Centre. The Access Ability Centre is open to the public on Mondays and Tuesdays from 10am to 3pm.
Please note, some demonstrations are only available by appointment, please phone first, to avoid disappointment.
|Access Ability Centre|
|Telephone||020 8664 8860|
|Address||28 Boulogne Road,|
Croydon CR0 2QT
|Croydon Careline Response Team|
|Telephone||020 8654 7166|
|Social services for adults|
|Telephone||020 8726 6500|
|Minicom||020 8760 5797|
Croydon CR9 3JS