Croydon's annual report to residents 2010-2011
Welcome to our local account
This year is the first year that councils have been asked to tell local people about how they are doing in meeting the needs of adults who need social care and support.
This annual report to Croydon residents is called a 'local account'. It aims to tell you how Croydon Council, with its partners in the National Health Service, voluntary sector and other organisations have performed, particularly in terms of:
- addressing the right priorities (by consulting with local residents)
- enabling people to stay independent for as long as possible
- ensuring services are personal and local
- safeguarding the interests of people in need of protection
- ensuring services are of a good enough quality.
The local account also aims to give you a better idea about the characteristics of the population of Croydon as a whole and how they might impact on priorities. We hope you find it useful.
You can view the local account and associated documents from the downloads section at the bottom of this page.
If you would like to comment on the local account please contact us using the contact details below.
|Adult Social care|
|Job title||Local Account|
|Department||adult services, health and housing|
|Telephone||020 8726 6500|
29 Park Lane