Primary school application deadline: 15 January 2014
Please be aware that primary school applications need to be submitted online by midnight 15 January 2014. CAFs (Common Application Form) can also be hand delivered to us.
Key dates for primary school admissions:
Sunday 1 September
Online applications can now be made.
September - January
- You can now visit schools: primary schools' open evenings take place throughout September / January.
- Check the school admissions policies of all the schools you would like to apply to.
- Complete your home application form listing in preference order the schools you wish to apply to.
As well as your online or paper application, remember some schools in Croydon require that you complete a Supplementary Information Form (SIF) for your child. Make sure you take time to familiarise yourself with the school's arrangements and complete the form in good time as needed. This will need to be returned directly to the school by the closing dates below.
CAFs can be hand delivered to Croydon Council until the national deadline - 15 January 2014.
Wednesday 15 January 2014
- Online application closing date. Online applications available until 11:59pm.
- Supplementary Information Forms (SIFs) to be returned to the appropriate schools.
Monday 10 February 2014
- Latest date that an application that is late for good reason can be accepted. Reasons must be presented as to why the application is late.