What to Do & Key Dates: How to Apply - (Primary)
A Step-By-Step Guide
Saturday 1 September
- Starting Primary School 2013 brochure available below.
- Online applications can now be made.
September - November
- Request the school's prospectus from the schools you wish to apply for.
- We would advise you to make an appointment to visit the schools before you decided upon your preferences.
- Complete your home LA's Common Application Form (CAF), listing in preference order the maintained schools you wish to apply to.
- Check the school admissions policies of all the schools you would like to apply to.
As well as your online or paper application, remember some schools in Croydon require that you complete a Supplementary Information Form (SIF) for your child. Make sure you take time to familiarise yourself with the school's arrangements and complete the form in good time as needed. This will need to be returned directly to the school by the closing dates below.
Tuesday 15 January
Statutory deadline for primary school applications has now expired.
- The online application should have been submitted by 11:59 on Tuesday 15 January. A receipt would have been issued.
- Alternatively CAFs can be hand delivered to your local primary school or posted to Croydon Council to arrive by this date.