Local access - when, where and what?
We are working with our Community Partners to give you better access to services and information.
Access Croydon, Taberner House, Park Lane, Croydon, CR9 3JS
(Opening Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4.45pm)
General enquires and advice service available. Information leaflets available on request
The local Pension Service Information is now held in Access Croydon (appointments only on Thursday at 10am - 1pm) You can book your appointment at Access Croydon face to face or you can call us on: 0208 726 6000, Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
Streetscene hold a surgery at every Neighbourhood Partnership meeting which gives the local community the opportunity to discuss issues relating to refuse collection, street cleaning, graffiti, fly tipping, footway repairs.
Central Library, Croydon Clocktower, Katharine Street, Croydon, CR9 1ET
- General enquiries and advice service available from Access Croydon. Information leaflets available on request
- Police Surgery: Tuesdays 22 February, 19 April 3.30pm to 6.00pm
Fieldway and New Addington Area
Access Croydon - New Addington, 90 Central Parade, New Addington, CR0 0JB
(Opening Hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm)
- General enquiries and advice service available. Information leaflets available on request
Thornton Heath Area
Mayday Healthcare NHS Trust
- Comprehensive hospital services based at two locations Mayday University Hospital and Purley Memorial Hospital
- Mayday University Hospital, London Road, Croydon, Surrey CR7 7YE
Tel: 020 8401 3000
Fax: 020 8401 3608
Purley Cross Centre
12 Brighton Road, Purley, Surrey CR8 3AA
Please see below for:
- details of monthly sessions
- consumer advice dates.
We are introducing new opportunities for customers to access services locally. These are in addition to the existing telephone enquiry service via our Contact Centre or talking to staff at Taberner House, Strand House and New Addington.
We are working with our libraries to enable residents to access council information from a reference binder containing frequently requested brochures and contact lists. Non urgent information and service requests can also be made using a form contained in the binder.
At the housing benefit and council tax surgeries the adviser will be able to:
- help new claimants for housing benefit or council tax benefit or those seeking general information
- verify documents and collect information for the assessment team
- advise on action needed to resolve outstanding claim issues
- arrange home visits where someone is unable to come to the surgery.
At the general enquiry counters the adviser will be able to:
- provide information about the blue badge scheme and general parking issues
- put residents directly in touch with someone to discuss help needed from Social Services
- take in environmental reporting cards and send them for action
- assist with the reporting of abandoned vehicles
- put customers in direct phone contact with staff at our contact centre or other staff who will help on specific service areas
- provide details of the nearest advice point on pension credits, welfare benefits, housing benefit and council tax
- provide contact details for other local agencies.
- provide rent statements
Local pension service information points
Please see appointment availability at the end of the page.
|Customer service programme team|
|Telephone||020 8604 7124|
|Address||7th Floor Taberner House,|
Croydon, CR9 3JS