It's your Croydon - so have your say
Your voice is important to us and we welcome your opinions when making decisions about the future of the borough.
Visit our engagement finder database to view current and past consultations.
For more information on using the engagement finder, please read the guidance below.
Using the engagement finder
Here are five quick steps to help you use the engagement finder:
1. Search by allows you to select a particular 'Ward', 'Area of interest' or 'Postcode'. Click in the relevant box to reveal the search options for each category. Then select the option you want from the drop down menu.
2. Status allows you to select consultations and engagement activities according to the stage they are at:
- For planned consultations and engagements, select 'Proposed' from the drop down menu.
- For current consultations and engagements, select 'Current' from the drop down menu.
- For consultations and engagements awaiting results, select 'Recently closed' from the drop down menu.
- For consultation and engagement results, select 'Closed' from the drop down menu.
3. Year allows you to select the year of the consultation or engagement you are looking for.
4. Sort by allows you to choose if you want your search results to be sorted by the; 'Title', 'Start date' or 'End date'. Click in the box next to the sort option you would like.
5. Then click on the 'Search' box to view your results.
For further information or help, please get in touch with us using the contact details below.
|Customer service programme team|
|Telephone||020 8604 7124|
|Address||7th Floor Taberner House,|
Croydon, CR9 3JS