Council tax - change of address

How to tell us you are moving into, out of or within Croydon

It is important that you advise us if you have changed address as soon as possible.

If you are moving into, within or out of Croydon please use the online moving form.

You can tell us about your move before or after you move, however it is important that you tell us your old and new address as soon as possible.

Please allow ten (10) working days for your request to be dealt with and to receive a council tax bill. However, please note that if you are moving in or out from a future date a council tax bill will be produced a couple of weeks before that date.

If you have submitted an online form, but need to make changes, please complete a new form.

Adding someone to your council tax bill 

If you wish to add someone, such as a partner to your council tax bill, please contact our council tax section using the information at the bottom of the page.

Web survey

We are keen to learn your views about the council tax pages on our website, please complete our quick online survey.

Contact Details

The Council Tax Section
Telephone 020 8726 7000
Fax 020 8667 8440
Out of hours 08459 400 160
Address Council Tax Section
London Borough of Croydon
Bernard Weatherill House
8 Mint Walk

How do you rate this page?

Low |  Medium |  High |  What is this rating for?